Category Archives: Uncategorized
Rumors abound of a “cosmic train”, an unearthly locomotive that travels between dimensions and is crewed by apparitions!
The Guardians have been mostly inactive in the Washington, D.C. area in recent years, and there has been an increase in criminal activity in the nation’s capital.
A new team of heroes, the Sentinels, have begun to fight crime in the Bay Area, setting up their headquarters in an old fire station in San Francisco.
The team is currently in New Babylon dealing with an underground fight club that has manipulated them into fighting. The entity behind this, a Josh Dev’roe, is believed to be the Demon Prince of Nightmares.
- When an earthquake strikes Japan and further threatens the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactor, the team assembles to lend aid. They are called off, however, when legendary Japanese hero Tamonten suddenly appears and rescues the robot Kintetsu and saves the plant!
- Quiasar and Neutron view a DVD left by Jay Harris and deduce that Kubera was the Time Guardian who saved the team months earlier. The team decides to have a statue made in their fallen teammate’s honor. When
- The drugs Mind and Body are acquired by more aggressive organizations.
- New Babylon declares itself a sanctuary for any paranormals seeking refuge.
- Scion and Neutron inform everyone that they have begun work on a large-scale project to build a construction facility on an asteroid in the solar system. They plan to work with many nations, build an army of androids, and construct a massive starship for Earth’s protection.
- Scion informs the team that a powerful mastermind, Doc Negation, is now active in the U.S. with his team, the Universals.